POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb) : Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Sci-fi objects demo image (190 kb)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 Feb 2004 17:57:03
Message: <40314abf@news.povray.org>
This is a demo picture for some sci-fi objects I created some months ago for
another image.
There are 6 buildings and 8 flying vehicles, all different, modelled in
Wings3D and converted to POV-Ray, with some uvmapping for the buildings and
a couple of cars.
I was planning to release them in the next Oyonale update but since it's
still weeks or months away, and with the current IRTC animation topic being
"classic sci-fi", I thought I might jump the gun and put them for download
now if people want to use them for the IRTC, the IMP (I'd love to see those
in an animation) or anything else.
There's no webpage for it yet, only a big zip file that contains the *.inc,
the scene itself and the maps.

Mb unzipped)

G.

--